Friday, August 24, 2012

Shriya : I shed glamour to sustain in cinema





Sriya created a great sensation by topless photo shoot for the cover page of Maxim Magazine which is being published from Mumbai.
When asked a question on this photo shoot she replied , “Now there is a stiff competition in cine field. In order to sustain myself in this field, I felt that there is nothing wrong in posing like that. Hence I participated in the photo shoot because I have a sexy physique. This is not new to me. This is the second time.
When I posed for the first time, I got lots of offers in Hindi. Now after posing for the second time, I am confident that I will be getting many more offers. Many are asking me that when I am going to get married. I am only aged 30 years. I don’t think that I am very old. Go and see in Hollywood, the actresses come to act only at the age of 30 years. In Hindi film industry, there are lots of heroines who have crossed 30 years. I am very younger to them. I will not rush to get married.”

No comments:

Post a Comment