Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nagarjuna : Learnt a lot from Sai Baba’s life





King Nagarjuna has donned the role of Shirdi Sai Baba . Shooting of the film has been completed and audio released.There are lots of devotees for Shirdi Sai Baba in South India also.Hence this film is being dubbed in Tamilalso. Nagarjuna who has donned the role of Shirdi Sai Baba said, ” I have already acted in devotional filmsAnnamayya and Ramdass.In the film Annamayya I donned the role of a devotee of Lord Venkateswara. In SriRamadoss, I donned the role of Now I have donned the role of Shirdi Sai Baba in the film Shirdi Sai. People will also support this film very much.If you listen to the song Amara Rama from Shirdi Baba when you wake up in the morning, you can be cheerful throughout the day. After acting in this film I have learnt lot of Shirdi Baba’s life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment