Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Asin a head weighted person





There is news that Asin has become a head weighted person and she is against Tamil,Telugu and Malayalam film industries which have given her life.
Asin while replying to this allegation said, “There are criticisms that Asin has become a head weighted person and I am looking the South Indian film industry cheaply. I am vehemently condemning this. They think that people will believe anything they say about a popular person and because of this they speak as they like.
As far as I am concerned I don’t differentiate between Hindi,Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam films. I am ready to act in any other language films if I get the opportunity. I have a high regard and respect to the South Indian film industry that helped me in my career. The Hindi films Ready, House Full 2 and Bol Bachchan in which I had acted were comedy oriented ones.
I am bored acting continuously in comedy films. I want to don different kind of roles. I am like a chameleon. I will change myself according to the roles. I will be happy if the script writers can give me different kinds of roles. I am confident that in future I will get roles where I can expose my full acting talents.”

No comments:

Post a Comment