Sunday, August 26, 2012

Andrea : Our relationship was sweet





In the recent times there was great sensation because of the intimate kissing stills of Andrea and Anirudh posted on the websites. Music composer Anirudh is aged only 21 years while Andrea is nearing 30 years. Anirudh has composed music for only one film titled 3. He became very popular because of the song Why This Kolaveri. There were lots of obscene stills featuring Anirudh and Andrea on the websites. It is not understood that who has uploaded these stills.
When asked Andrea about this, she said,” This photos were taken some 18 months back. I am really ashamed about this relationship. At that time our relationship was very sweet. As time passed, we parted ways. I am not worried about the rumours spread about me. I am fully concentrating in cinema and also going up in my career.”

No comments:

Post a Comment