Thursday, June 14, 2012

Writing story for my Hollywood film : Kamal Haasan



Kamal Haasan has mentioned that he is writing the story for his Hollywood film. Kamal had participated in the IIFA function held in Singapore. The trailer of his film Viswaroobam was released there.
He also announced in the function that he will soon be acting in a Hollywood film. At this juncture Kamal on return to Chennai from Singapore spoke to the media. He said, “Only Tamil cinema elevated me to the International standard. Hence I will not forget this.Now I have been approached to act in a Hollywood film. I had been to Singapore to finalize the details regarding the agreement. I am not acting in Hollywood film with the aim of getting Oscar Award.The title of the Hollywood film is yet to be decided. I am writing the story for my Hollywood film. Hollywood producer Osborne listened to the story and asked me to complete the whole script. “

No comments:

Post a Comment