Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sana Khan : I am found of Silk Smitha’s eyes



Sana Khan who is donning the role based on the life of the late famous glamour queen Silk Smitha, speaking to the media said, “Anthony Eastman is the person who introduced Silk Smitha in Malayalam film. He has now compiled the incidents that have taken place in the life of Silk Smitha. I am donning the role of Silk Smitha. This film is being made with the intention of getting a U certificate which would facilitate everyone to view this film.
In the song sequences I will be looking glamorous. I will not wear bikini dress. This film will be a pride and tribute for Silk Smitha. I am very much fond of Silk Smitha’s eyes. Similarly I am fond of my smile and lips. In real I am not fond of any men.”

No comments:

Post a Comment