Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I can not be compared with God : Hansika



Tamil fans of Hansika are collecting money to build a temple for her. Her fans in tamil are fondly calling her as “Small Kushboo” Hansika’s fans have decided to build a temple for her like how Kushboo’s fans built a temple for her. Fans from Usilampatti near Madurai are taking efforts to build a temple for her.They are collecting money from friends and people known to them. The construction of temple will commence from the month of September. Hansika fans have decided to open the temple on Pongal 2013.They have decided to invite Hansika for the inauguration of the temple. When asked Hansika about this, she said, “Few months back my fans approached me and asked my permission to build a temple for me. I was very happy seeing the affection they had for me but a building a temple for me is too much. I cannot be compared with God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment