Friday, June 15, 2012

Eega to release in 3 languages on 6 July 2012




SS Rajamouli and D Suresh Babu arranged a press meet today at Prasad Labs to announce the release date of Eega. Eega is going to release in 3 languages on 6 July. Here are the excerpts of the press meet
I used to think that I know a lot about CG - Rajamouli
We shot a new song on Nani which acts as a promotional material and as a climax build-up. I used that think that I know a lot about CG work. But I learnt a lot about CG after doing this film. We worked really hard for this movie. I wouldn’t have started this film if I knew that it would involve so much of hard work.
1200 prints massive release in 3 languages - Suresh Babu
D Suresh Babu said, “We are releasing this movie in 3 languages with 1200 prints (physical and digital). We are adding English subtitles as per the area of release. We plan to release 450 prints in AP, 250 prints in Tamil, overseas 150 and Kerala 50.”
Eagerly waiting - Nani
I am eagerly waiting for the film’s release. Rajamouli is like Rajnikant for Telugu film industry. Late gaa vachina latest gaa vastaru. Waiting for the verdict of audiences.
Became a fan of Sudeep with this movie - Keeravani
Keeravani said, “Rajamouoli was the director of Student No.1 for the namesake. It was K Raghavendra Rao who did entire coordination between all the departments. Though Rajamouli worked really hard for this movie, Rama Rajamouli too contributed a lot in various departments. You can see hard work of Rajamouli in each and every frame. Sudeep’s work is going to amazing in this movie. I don’t give much value to artists. But I value technicians a lot. But, I became a big fan of Sudeep after watching his performance.”

No comments:

Post a Comment