Tuesday, October 2, 2012

No marriage,only Rajamouli movie says Prabhas





Rebel star Prabhas in an interview about Rebel Movie revealed about his marriage plans. Prabhas said that  he has postponed his marriage plans because of the film with S S Rajamouli and to be more precise, it is his new film with Prabhas.Prabhas has already crossed 33 years.
It seems there is no option left out for Prabhas either to marry or to take up Rajamouli’s project.He opted out for the second and he expressed that,“Look I can either get married or do Rajamouli’s film. I cannot do both at the same time. So, I had to choose between my wedding and the movie. And I picked the movie,” says the Rebel star.
Currently Prabhas is busy with finishing of his other film tentatively titled as ‘Varadhi’. This marks the debut of writer Koratala Siva as the director. Recently, Prabhas arrived with his movie ‘Rebel’ and it has been getting a mixed response from the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment