Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Questions to Pranitha




Pranitha after acting in Kannada and Telugu films made her debut and now she is pairing with Karthi in Sakuni.
It is learnt that your family is a doctor’s family?
My parents are doctors in Karnataka. They also wanted me to become a doctor. It is natural that what we desire does not happen.
It is God’s plan that I should become an actress. Education is very important in one’s life. So I am qualified as required.
Has your freedom gone?
I cannot say like that. In every industry there are pluses and minuses. Similarly it is there in cinema industry also. Since I am an actress, people will keenly watch me. If I go to outdoor shootings, people will swarm me and speak to me. Some will ask for my autographs. They will also take my photos in their cell phones. Wherever I go I get very good welcome.
What is your role in Sakuni?
When the film is under production, it is not right to speak about my role without the permission of the director. I can say that I am donning the role of the heroine in a film which has all the commercial and entertaining ingredients. This is a big plus point for me.
There is news that you are coming to shooting spots late?
I do not know who has spread the news like this. Nobody from media has spoken to me. Some people imagine and write these kinds of rumours. I have been very punctual even during the shooting of Udhayan and now at the shooting of Saguni also. So far no one has encountered any problem because of me. There is never been call sheet problems for any of my films.
But there are lots of rumours about you?
All the eyes will fall on us because we are in cinema. Even small matters will be blown up big. You have to examine deeply to find out which is true or false. As far as actresses are concerned rumours are a common thing. As far as I am concerned I am not worried about any wrong rumours about me. I will act according to my conscience. There are rumours that I am demanding excessive salary. You can ask the company in which I am acting then you will know whether it is true or false.
You are acting in other language films also?
I am getting good offers in Tamil, Kannada and Telugu. Utilising them is cleverness.
Secret of your beauty?
I should not say. While acting in films I will bring out my talents. When donning modern girl roles, I will act glamorously with limitations. The audience should appreciate me by saying that I look like their next door girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment