Monday, June 25, 2012

Ileana gets emotional on the sets of DCM






Aparently, actress Ileana is all set to say goodbye to Tollywood, before she completely moves on to Bollywood projects. Ileana recently wrapped up the shooting for her “last” Telugu film Devudu Chesina Manushulu and broke down in tears on the last day of the film’s shooting.
Usually after the shoot, the actress walks back to her caravan and leaves the sets silently. But Ileana’s emotional scene at the sets of DCM turned out to be an eyebrow riser for many who were present there.
Meanwhile, in another interview, Ileana said that Hyderabad is like a second home to her. “I had been working here for the last six years. I had a great time in T-town and am thankful to the audience here for bestowing their love on me. Tollywood will remain close to my heart and I have been discussing a few more Telugu projects after my films Julayi and Devudu Chesina Manushulu.”

No comments:

Post a Comment