Friday, June 8, 2012

I might make Avatar 4 : James Cameron




Hollywood producer James Cameron has not even kicked off the production for both ‘Avatar 2′ and ‘Avatar 3′, but he is already planning about creating the fourth movie.
The 57-year-old said that he wants to develop more and more ‘Avatar’ films and he is not interested to work in any other project other than the blockbuster fantasy film franchise, reported Aceshowbiz.
“I’ve divided my time over the last 16 years over deep ocean exploration and filmmaking. I’ve made two movies in 16 years, and I’ve done eight expeditions. Last year I basically completely disbanded my production company’s development arm. So I’m not interested in developing anything. I’m in the Avatar business. Period. That’s it,” Cameron said.
‘Avatar’ was released in 2009 and was named the highest grossing movie of all time. It starred Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldana, Michelle Rodriguez and Sigourney Weaver in the prominent roles.
“I’m making Avatar, Avatar 2, Avatar 3, maybe Avatar 4, and I’m not going to produce other people’s movies for them. I’m not interested in taking scripts. And that all sounds I suppose a little but restricted, but the point is I think within the Avatar landscape I can say everything I need to say, in terms of the state of the world and what I think we need to be doing about it,” he added.
Cameron is currently busy making ‘Avatar 2′ in 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment